An EMPEA Professional Development Webcast with Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
An EMPEA Professional Development Webcast with Kroll Advisory Solutions
Join EMPEA and Kroll Advisory Solutions for a Professional Development Webcast exploring the nuances of four Southeast Asian countries: Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and Myanmar. Key topics to be discussed include:
- Most interesting PE opportunities by country and sector;
- Trends in exiting opportunities;
- Degree of transparency within each jurisdiction and how to better navigate within this context;
- Political risk and how to mitigate; and,
- Reputational and commercial risks specific to the region.
China is in a period of unprecedented change. The last decade has seen the country embark on one of the steepest of growth trajectories, resulting in enormous economic and social transformation. But the country has experienced significant deceleration in the last 12 months – a challenge that China's new leadership will need to address. How does this affect the PE industry in China – both global and local investors who have continued to invest and expand throughout this evolution?
Join EMPEA and Ernst & Young for a Professional Development Webcast that takes a look at what 2013 will hold for PE investors in China.
- What were the top trends in PE investing and fund-raising in 2012?
- How will recent regulatory changes and proposals affect the industry?
- What is the potential impact of leadership changes in government?
- What are the expectations for the IPO market – historically the preferred exit route for PE investors?
Join the team at Greenpark for an EMPEA Professional Development Webcast on secondaries in emerging markets. The webcast explores some of the key features of conducting secondaries in emerging markets:
- What is the size of the market opportunity?
- How do secondaries in emerging markets differ from developed market deals?
- What are the risks and challenges of secondaries in emerging markets?
- Predictions for future growth of the emerging markets secondaries opportunity?
The Appeal of Africa: Maximizing Investment Opportunities While Mitigating Risk with Kroll Advisory Solutions
An EMPEA Professional Development Webcast
Join our panel of industry experts as they seek to explore some of the key issues that private equity firms face in Sub-Saharan Africa:
- How best to overcome the lack of transparency at both the government and corporate entity level?
- Are undisclosed beneficial owners a primary concern?
- What can be done when there is an absence of clear legal and regulatory frameworks?
- Given the strong overlap between commerce and government, how do Western PE firms ensure sustainable and anti-bribery compliant relationships?
- Is the Western approach to due diligence suitable or unsuitable for Sub-Saharan markets?
- What do recent funding, investment and business trends reveal about Sub-Saharan Africa as a PE destination?
Page 1 of 7
< Previous Page | Next Page >