Benefits of Membership
Why Join EMPEA?
Some benefits of EMPEA Membership include:
- Access to bi-annual data on fundraising, investment and exit activity in emerging markets by long-term direct investment funds across private equity & venture capital, private infrastructure & real assets and private credit.
- The ability to submit custom data requests for insight into investors’ current/historical allocations to EM funds, active funds in the market, PE penetration rates worldwide, comprehensive listings of individual funds and transactions in a variety of market segmentations, and more.
- Access to briefs and in-depth special reports with analysis and commentary on region- and sector-specific opportunities and industry-wide developments.
- Special rates to EMPEA-led and select industry partner conferences, as well as invitations to exclusive events, receptions, webinars, roundtables and briefings with industry leaders, LPs and peers around the world.
- Opportunities to participate in a wide selection of educational platforms to participate in, including Masterclasses, Executive Briefings, Summits, Breakfasts, Roundtables, Online Webcasts and Conferences.
- 24/7 web portal access to EMPEA’s proprietary data, analytics, special reports, upcoming events, educational seminars, webcasts, and more.
EMPEA’s firm-wide membership structure allows a member firm’s entire global staff to participate in and benefit from the membership.
Renuka Ramnath | Founder, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, Multiples Alternate Asset Management Private Limited
Brian Lim | Partner and Head of Asia and Emerging Markets, Pantheon Ventures
David Rubenstein | Co-Founder and Co-Executive Chairman, The Carlyle Group
Dr. Andrew Kuper | Founder and CEO, LeapFrog Investments
Torbjorn Caesar | Senior Partner, Actis
Drew Guff | Managing Director & Founding Partner, Siguler Guff & Company