USE OF EMPEA RESEARCH
Integrity, objectivity, and strict adherence to rigorous research methodologies are core values at Emerging Markets Private Equity Association (“EMPEA”). All research created by EMPEA (“Research”) is intended to be used internally by our members (“Members”). The text, graphics, images, videos, metadata and other data, statistics, presentations, publications, downloadable content, design, organization, compilation, look and feel, advertising, copyright, trademarks and all other protectable intellectual property available through EMPEA’s Research are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Without EMPEA’s written consent, you may not (and you agree not to assist or facilitate a third party to), copy, reproduce, sell, retransmit, archive, commercially exploit, or create derivative works (either by electronic means or otherwise). Any reference to EMPEA’s Research must be properly cited with either EMPEA’s logo/branding or with notation attributing EMPEA as the source.
The following guidelines set forth the rules for Members and third parties seeking to cite from EMPEA Research in internal and external materials.
- All Research produced by EMPEA, including the EMPEA website, is proprietary to EMPEA and subject to copyright and other intellectual property protections.
- All use of EMPEA Research must cite “Emerging Markets Private Equity Association” or “EMPEA” as the source.
- All citations must be limited in scope. Full reproduction of EMPEA Research or citations using verbatim language from EMPEA Research publications is prohibited. Graphical research analysis, such as charts, presentations, and Data Dashboard, may be cited with notation attributing EMPEA as the source.
- Other material subject to the guidelines described in this policy includes all communications regarding EMPEA Research issued via social media platforms as well as any statements made during EMPEA webinars, webcasts, videos, or other recorded presentations associated with Research.
- EMPEA Members and members of the Press may reference and use limited portions of EMPEA Research provided that all such citations include EMPEA’s logo/branding or notation attributing EMPEA as the source.
- Unapproved full reproduction or distribution of EMPEA research by EMPEA members or other third parties is prohibited. Questions regarding the usage of EMPEA Research, including requests for reprints, can be submitted to research@EMPEA.net or by contacting EMPEA at +1 202 333 8171.
- Third party use or citation of EMPEA Research, including links to websites maintained by EMPEA, for the following purposes requires advance written authorization from EMPEA: commercial means including advertisements, press releases, or sales collateral; in SEC filings or other legal documents.
Notices: EMPEA reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time, without notice. These guidelines are for general informational purposes only, and EMPEA reserves any and all rights to EMPEA Research including but not limited to the right to deny any and all uses of EMPEA Research.