AVCJ India Virtual Forum
26 – 27 August 2020 | Live Virtual Briefing
The AVCJ India Virtual Forum will bring together leading GPs, international LPs, and industry players to connect on a fully interactive digital platform, transcending borders and time zones for a two-day conference into the Indian private equity and venture capital landscape, and to help equip attendees for the rebound.
Through interactive panel discussions, briefings, case studies, and live Q&A sessions, this online event aims to provide delegates with practical and actionable insights into the current investment outlook across various asset classes and sectors.
As with our physical AVCJ Forums, this digital event will encourage thought-provoking discussions, collaboration, and networking between 30+ speakers and 500+ attendees globally- all from the comfort, convenience, and safety of your device.
Reasons to attend:
- Network with attendees in real-time and make meaningful connections virtually through meetings, live polls and Q&A
- Participate in interactive panel sessions, case studies, and briefings
- Stay ahead of the curve and learn about upcoming trends and opportunities in the Indian private equity and venture landscape
- Hear from some of the world’s top fund managers as they share examples of successful strategies used to navigate the current crisis
- Understand how GPs and portfolio founders work together to ensure company survival and prepare for the rebound
- Gain insights from global LPs on their views of the region
Exclusive 15% discount off the standard rate is offered to EMPEA members, please contact email@example.com for the discount rate.
>> For Registration: