FT Investing for Good USA
2 December 2020 | Digital conference
While in the short term, the COVID-19 pandemic has focused attention on restoring public health and preserving the economy, the crisis has also raised awareness of the need to boost the green economy and build resilience ahead of another impending crisis: climate change. Meanwhile, with increasing evidence that investments that take climate stewardship into account can achieve superior financial performance, asset owners are pushing both the companies in their portfolios and the asset managers who manage those portfolios to develop strategies that reflect pressing climate realities.
At this year’s FT Investing for Good USA, organized in partnership with FT Moral Money, institutional investors, wealth managers, foundations, government, family offices, social entrepreneurs and others will discuss the role the investment community can play in unleashing the financial flows that are urgently needed if we are to recover from the COVID-19 crisis while also avoiding the worst effects of climate change.
- Janine Guillot, CEO, Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB)
- Madelyn Antoncic, Managing Partner, Global AI Corp (GAI) CEO, Global Algorithmic Institute (Global-AI.org)
- Rachel Kyte, Dean, The Fletcher School at Tufts University
- Torben Möger Pedersen, CEO, PensionDanmark
- Nancy Pfund, Founder and Managing Partner, DBL Partners
- Bruno Sarda, President, CDP North America
- And many more…