LP Outlook for Emerging Markets: EMPEA’s 2018 Global Limited Partners Survey Results
EMPEA’s research team and a panel of LP experts will discuss findings from the 2018 Global Limited Partners Survey.
Topics to be covered include:
- How are LP allocations and commitment levels to EM PE likely to evolve over the next two years?
- Why are LPs increasing or decreasing their commitments to emerging markets?
- Which emerging markets look most attractive, and which are expected to deliver the highest returns?
- To which strategies are LPs likely to expand their commitments?
- To what extent do commercial investors take social and environmental impact into account when making investment decisions?
- What factors are likely to deter LPs from investing in emerging markets? What sort of premium are they looking for over developed market PE returns?
- What impact would the use of subscription lines of credit have on LPs’ decision to commit to EM PE funds?
- What EM PE fund sizes are expected to generate the highest net returns?
- Which return drivers will have the biggest impact on the performance of 2017-vintage funds?
- Which technology areas in emerging markets do LPs currently view as most attractive?
Complimentary registration is available for all interested parties.