Webcast: Political Risk Insurance for EM PE Fund Investments
EMPEA members and Qualified LPs* receive complimentary registration to the webcast. Please use your member discount code: WEBCOMP18 when registering.
Industry experts from Sovereign Risk Insurance (a subsidiary of Chubb), Marsh Credit Specialties, OPIC and Chubb Global Markets will discuss the range of risk-transfer tools available to institutional investors as they navigate the attractive, but increasingly volatile, landscape of emerging markets. This timely webinar will include a review of both “off the shelf” and customized coverages, terms and conditions, and will explain why increasing numbers of private equity investors are transferring political risks to insurers, as well as the key benefits that accrue to both sponsors and their LPs when collaborating with these sophisticated risk-sharing partners in emerging markets.
Key topics to be discussed will include:
- Typical coverages and policy parameters
- Why PE investors are using political risk insurance
- Evolving coverage structures adapted to PE investments
- Private market insurer and public insurer cooperation
- OPIC’s specific mandate and focus areas
- Case studies providing specific examples of risk-sharing solutions
- …And more