Global Head Ventures Equity
responsAbility Investments AG
Rik Vyverman’s role at responsAbility includes heading the Ventures Equity department as well as being responsible for all venture capital/private equity investments in sectors such as health care, energy, education, sustainable agriculture, etc.
- Earned a Master of Science degree in Applied Economics from the Free University of Brussels
- Gained more than twelve years’ experience in venture capital/private equity in emerging markets (Africa, Asia, and Latin America)
- Founded and managed a private equity fund in Vietnam
- Started his professional life as an entrepreneur, created and successfully sold two companies
- Fluent in English, Dutch, and French