Training & Events
Increase your firm’s exposure to a rich network of leading professionals in emerging markets private equity. As a sponsor of an EMPEA event your firm will have vast opportunities to grow your relationships and promote your business.
EMPEA’s events are attended by key private equity leaders active in emerging markets. EMPEA’s members alone account for nearly 60 countries and represent more than $1 trillion in assets under management. The high attendance rate at EMPEA’s events, due to quality delegates, speakers and sponsors, will help you increase your firm’s profile in the industry and secure enduring professional partnerships.
EMPEA’s event sponsorship packages provide your firm with several different options to fit your firm’s needs. Some of these benefits include:
- Advertising in EMPEA’s NewsWatch, a weekly e-newsletter
- Direct marketing via html and text e-mails and brochure mailers
- Opportunity to nominate speakers and moderators
- Exhibit space at the conference Complimentary tickets to your staff
- Brand awareness through logo placement on program guide and signage
- Recognition advertisement in the Emerging Markets Private Equity Review
- Full-contact attendee list post-event
For more information on sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities for an upcoming EMPEA event, please contact please contact email@example.com
Supporting Organization Partnerships
EMPEA welcomes supporting organization partnerships from associations and media outlets that cater to the emerging markets private equity industry. EMPEA offers your firm many opportunities to tap into or increase your profile among the top leaders, including general partners/fund managers (GPs), limited partners (LPs) and service providers, in emerging markets private equity. To be considered for a supporting organization partnership or to submit a proposal, please contact Holly Radel at +1.202.333.8171 or radelh@EMPEA.net.