Data & Intelligence
Webcast Recap: The Role of Development Finance Institutions in the COVID-19 Crisis
- Adam S. Boehler, Chief Executive Officer, U.S. International Development Finance Corporation (DFC)
- Nick O’Donohoe, Chief Executive Officer, CDC
- Philippe Le Houérou, Chief Executive Officer, International Finance Corporation (IFC)
Executive leadership from CDC, DFC, and IFC will discuss:
- How are DFIs facilitating international cooperation in COVID-19 response?
- What new financial resources are being made available?
- What new programs have been launched and what constituencies do they serve?
- How are DFIs engaging with private sector investors in Emerging Markets to identify solutions, for example in global health?
- Will the crisis permanently change the role of DFIs for the future?
Renuka Ramnath | Founder, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, Multiples Alternate Asset Management Private Limited
Brian Lim | Partner and Head of Asia and Emerging Markets, Pantheon Ventures
David Rubenstein | Co-Founder and Co-Executive Chairman, The Carlyle Group
Dr. Andrew Kuper | Founder and CEO, LeapFrog Investments
Torbjorn Caesar | Senior Partner, Actis
Drew Guff | Managing Director & Founding Partner, Siguler Guff & Company